Selling Your Home
When you make the decision to sell your home,
I want to offer you a
Revolutionary Concept to home marketing in Tuscaloosa!
"*unique listing agreement and *professional marketing concepts...
You do have a choice!!
FREEDOM OF CHOICE OFFERS...
A UNIQUE LISTING AGREEMENT... THAT TRULY GIVES YOU
*SINGLE AGENT SALES
This option allows you to market your home on your own as a “FOR SALE BY OWNER” and still gives you our Real Estate expertise to close the sale. Under Transaction Broker, you already have your buyer and we are providing the expertise to close the sale on your home. We are not, under transaction broker, doing any marketing. As your transaction broker, we will sit down with you and your buyers and provide the following services . . .
* Explain closing costs and pre-paids and help you both come to agreement on who will pay what costs.
* Write the purchase agreement as agreed to by you and your buyers of your home.
* Take your buyer to a lender to insure that you are working with a qualified buyer that can purchase your home.
* Order the necessary inspections, coordinate the appraisal, wood infestation inspection or “termite letter”, order the survey as required, set up the closing at a title company, assist in home owners insurance and do all the work to set up the closing and insure all documents are in place.
The professional fees for my serving as a Transaction Broker is a flat 2%, but not
less than $1,500.00.
With partnership marketing, we enter into a full service listing agreement to sell your home. You have the option to continue to advertise your home as a “FOR SALE BY OWNER”. You may choose to advertise in the classified section of the local paper, get the word out at work, at church or among family and friends. As your listing agent, I will also market your home in the Multiple Listing Service, local home marketing such as Showcase, The Real Estate Book, Newspaper, the internet on my website, cjmckee.com, as well as five other websites and network with local Realtors. I am competing with you to sell your home and you are marketing on your own at the same time. The commissions under the partnership marketing are:
* If you bring the buyer to the table through your own advertising, my professional fees is 2% plus $95.00 per month advertising reimbursement during the first 30 days of the listing period.
* If you bring the buyer to the table after the first 30 days of the listing period, then the professional fee is 3% plus $95.00 per month advertising reimbursement.
* Under Partnership Marketing, you bring the buyer to the table.....I do the rest!
Now, at the same time you are trying to sell your home, I'm busy at work. With single agent sales, you get the same full service listing agreement as the Partnership Marketing. If I bring the buyer to the table through my marketing and no other Real Estate Agent is involved, then the professional fee is:
* Four percent (4%) commissions with no advertising reimbursement during the life of the listing agreement.
When I market your home in the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtor’s Multiple Listing Service (MLS), every active licensed Realtor has the opportunity to show your home
. . . and you really want this marketing to take place! If another licensed Real Estate Agent brings a offer to purchase your property, then I term this “traditional sales”.
The other Real Estate agent will normally be working as the “buyer’s agent". In this scenario, the professional fees will be Six Percent (6%) without advertising reimbursement.
Now, unique to my marketing concept . . . If you sign a buyer’s agreement with me to purchase your replace home through me as your “buyer’s agent” (at the time we list your home to sell), then the professional fees to sell your current home will be reduced to Five Percent (5%) plus $95.00 per month advertising reimbursement.
This will save you money and help in your net more from the sale of your home!
* ADVERTISING REIMBURSEMENTS AS OUTLINED IN MY MARKETING PLAN ARE DUE FROM THE SELLER AT CLOSING. SO, IF YOU DON'T SELL YOUR HOME, YOU DON'T PAY ME ANY ADVERTISING REIMBURSEMENT.
* IF YOU WANT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE LISTING AGREEMENT AND TAKE YOUR HOME OFF THE MARKET BEFORE THE END OF THE LISTING PERIOD...THAT'S O.K. ALL I ASK IS THAT I BE REIMBURSED FOR MY ADVERTISING AT $95.00 PER MONTH.
* THE SELLER WILL REIMBURSE $100.00 FOR THE COST OF A VIRTUAL TOUR.
Commissions payable to the Broker and Real Estate Agent are not set by the Tuscaloosa Association of Realtors, Inc., but are in all cases negotiable between the Broker, Real Estate Agent and the Seller.
When I market your home I make every effort to get your home sold while other Realtors are using the “Advertise and wait approach”! I try every marketing concept I can find and get Realtors in my organization actively involved in selling your home! Here are my marketing concepts:
Your home will be marketed on my website, MainStreetTuscaloosa.com, with a full description with outside and interior pictures of your property. Additionally, your property will be marketed on other websites .... REALTOR.COM, TREB.COM, SHOWCASE.MAG, WESELLTUSCALOOSA.COM, LIVINGCHOICES.COM AND CJMCKEE.COM.
A 360 degree virtual tour of the outside and interior of you home will be professionally produced that uses state of the art video technology to market your home. It is just like having an open house on the internet 24/7! Buyers have actually emailed me or called me on my cell phone and informed me that they were ready to make an offer on my properties .... without ever having gone inside the home!! Now, that is marketing!! These virtual tours are posted on my website, MainStreetTuscaloosa.com, as well as all the other websites.
I have put together one of the best marketing tools that I have found in cooperation with Arch Telecom, Inc. Michelle Glenn, records a very detailed audio tour of your home. In all my advertising, buyers are taking the opportunity and calling the toll free number, 1-800-304-1366 and entering the ad number for your home. Michelle welcomes the caller to “CJ’s House” and takes the caller on a superb tour of the home and then gives detailed directions to your home. The beauty of this system is that arch telecom captures the callers name, phone #, address, time of calling and the ad that was selected. This data base is accessible on the internet 24/7!
Monthly I will show you actual, verifiable activity on your listing through the Arch Telecom system.
I have selected Realtors in Realty Executives to market my listings along with myself. The callers into the 1-800 Audio Tours are distributed to the Realtors. They in turn follow up by calling the potential buyer and an appointment is made with the buyers to tour the home of their interest. This system as actually worked well, putting a caller with one of my Realtors, turning the call into a sell of my owner’s home. Now, that is active marketing!!
I and my Realtors host open houses every Sunday, except special holidays. Your home will be marketed with an open house at least once a month. But, we don’t just open up and sit down! Before every open house, my Realtors call every caller into the 1-800 Audio Tours and inform them of scheduled open houses. This really works well, because the callers get advanced notice of open houses instead of discovering the open house schedule on Sunday morning!
All of my homes have onsite professional flyers in “take one holders” in front of the home. These flyers are just another way of marketing your home. The consumption of this supply of flyers is just another indicator to my sellers and myself how active the property is and if we are on track in pricing and marketing the home.
Just give me a call and we can discuss my flexible commissions under “Total Freedom of Choice” and just how my “Professional Marketing” will actually work to sell your home!